Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Learning

"And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19

Right now I am listening to Chris Tomlin's "Indescribable", what an awesome description of our Saviour. He is "Indescribable, uncontainable,You placed the stars in the sky and You know them by name. You are amazing God".  Lately, I have been reflecting on how good God has been to me.  It is crazy when I think about how He has brought me to where I am at in life.  I have always been a planner but friend, God is THE ultimate planner.  Every time I think my plan is wonderful God blows me away with something I would have never considered.

This has been on my mind since starting Beth Moore's study on David.  David must have been blown away by God's plan for his life.  Here he was a simple shepherd boy, performing his daily duties and all of a sudden he was being anointed to be the future king! Wow, talk about plan altering.  One thing that has stuck out to me so far in this study (we are only halfway through) is David's relationship with God.  Every time David was planning to do something he consulted God.  He made sure that The One who anointed Him and knows everything was the FIRST place he went. What conviction....how many times do I fail to go to God first with my plans?  

The verse above is one of the 2 that I am memorizing this month.  It truly is a reminder that I can go to God with any plan I have because He is the ultimate supplier.  

Have a wonderful day friends!

Kristin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment