Thursday, June 30, 2011

Our God Is Greater

Oh my....what a world wind this last month has been! For starters I had the bittersweet moment of sending my babies to fifth grade. Where did the year go? It seems like just YESTERDAY they were eager newbies and now they are grown up and moving on to the fifth grade. Our God is so good. All summer and school year I prayed that God would mold me into the teacher that could effectively reach my students. God truly provided the right mentor, administration and co workers to help answer those prayers. I could not have picked a better group of teachers/administration to work with or students to teach. They all will hold a very special place in my heart! This school year was just a reminder of How Great Our God Is!

On a sidenote...is it bad that I have already started planning for next year? Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment