Monday, March 28, 2011

Everything I need

Good Chilly morning friends!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend :) Mine was wonderful but definitely short lived. This morning while drinking my coffee, I realized it had been a while since I had blogged. Life has been super busy lately but I am loving every minute of it. Last weekend Matt and I, along with some friends, went to Winter Jam. Man, what a blessing this concert was to me. I love how God uses the lyrics to a song to touch our hearts. One of the songs that really spoke to me was Kutless' "Everything I need".



I am a huge planner but with my OCD type A personality comes lots of worry. I have really struggled with worrying lately. Mainly my worry is out of not knowing what will happen. When I cannot see Gods plan for the long run, I worry. Through my quiet time and prayer I have been learning that God really does have it ALL under control, even the future. All I need to do is rely on Him for "everything I need" just like Kutless sang about.

Philippians 4:6 do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication let your request be made known to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment